TERMS & CONDITIONS – Proceed at Bottom!
Product Shipping and Delivery Information Important Shipping Policies
- Orders shipped via UPS will only be delivered to a physical address and not a P.O. Box. However, we can ship to campus boxes. All orders being shipped outside the continental U.S. will be shipped via the U.S. Postal Service.
- Our main goal is to get your order made right the first time. For that reason, we will not send your order into production if we do not have all of your information. If we have any questions regarding your order, we will contact you. Your order will not go into production until you respond to us. We would rather send your order out a day or two later, than send you something you will not be happy with.
- Please keep in mind that the shipping times stated below are based on the date your order goes into production, not the date you place your order. We will attempt to contact you if the item(s) you ordered are on backorder.
- Our products ship out from different factories around the country and therefore, you may receive several different shipments. An order will usually not ship out from one of our factories until all the items from that factory are ready to ship.
- Our handling service includes, but is not limited to: packaging and handling. Our handling charge for individual orders is $5.00 for the first box ordered and $1.00 for each additional box. In certain cases we will give discounts for high volume orders. Please call (901) 382-0125 for more information on high volume order pricing.
- Our garment organized by sizes will be an additional $0.05 per garment. This charge is only based on multi colors and multi locations on garments.
- During the holiday season and certain other times, the production times listed below may increase due to the volume of orders we receive. We always recommend that you allow extra time for your order to arrive, especially if you need to have your order in your hands by a certain date.
- Flipside Screen Printing will assume no responsibility for delays resulting from the negligence of the carrier (primarily UPS), strikes, weather conditions, power failures or other acts of nature. UPS will attempt to deliver your package(s) for three consecutive business days. If no response is received, your package will be sent back to us and you will be charged to re-ship your order. USPS shipping is send 2-3 Day Priority mail, this is not guaranteed shipping estimated time up to 5 days based on USPS delivery times.
- You should never refuse your shipment. If there is a problem with your order, you must save all packaging and boxes for inspection and/or return shipping; if this is the case, please contact your customer service representative as soon as possible. All claims must be reported to Flipside Screen Printing and UPS/USPS/FEDX within 72 hours of receipt.
- Orders that are to be picked up at our offices (6829 Summer Avenue, Bartlett, TN 38134) will need to be picked up Monday through Friday between 8:30am and 5:00pm. If you cannot pick up between these times please call us at (901) 382-0125 to arrange an alternate time; we may also offer the option of delivery. All orders must be paid in full at the time of pick up or delivery, if not paid for already.
Shipping and Delivery Times
*Sweatshirts, t-shirts, jackets, hats and standard forms of apparel with sewn on or embroidered lettering typically ship out within 14 business days from approval of artwork.
*Hockey jerseys, football jerseys and other specialty items typically ship out within 14 business days.
*If you are ordering a product with two types of lettering (i.e. sewn-on letters AND embroidery), your order will take approximately one extra week to produce.
*Screen printing: For best results we ask that you plan ahead to allow our creative and production teams as much time as possible to make your order. Ten business days (from the time that the final art is approved) is the standard production time for custom screen printed designs. In certain circumstances RUSH service may be available for product delivery in as little as three days, however additional fees will apply.
- NOTE – Flipside Screen Printing, LLC. is not responsible for any apparel or products provided by customer, manufacturing industry allows up to 10% waste which can not control equipment failure which can result in mis prints or damage to apparel or product(s).
DISCOUNT AND SPECIALS
We are proud to offer many discounts and specials; the more your chapter/campus/company continues to purchase through Flipside Screen Printing, the more you will save! Our discounts/specials include, but are not limited to the following:
*We also send out promotional e-mails throughout the year offering special discounts.
**Discounts cannot be combined. If you have any questions about pricing with discounts, please call (901) 382-0125
RUSH service is available for most products. As previously noted, RUSH service may be available for your product to be delivered in as little as three days, however additional fees will apply.
You can modify one of our stock designs or have our art department create something for you. Please contact your sales representative for instructions on submitting artwork to us. Once we complete your artwork, we can post it on our web page, email it to you, or print it out for your pick up. If necessary, our art department will make corrections to your artwork after it has been posted.
The coloring and sizing of artwork posted on our website is not exact. We size artwork based on the item(s) ordered, the print location(s), and the design(s) being printed. If you want your artwork to be a specific size, you must specify a size when you place your order or approve your artwork.
Someone in your organization MUST approve your artwork by calling or e-mailing your sales representative at (901)-382-0125. Once you approve your artwork, Flipside Screen Printing is not responsible for any artwork mistakes on your items; so, please take the time to carefully check your artwork. Failure to approve your artwork in a timely manner may push back the delivery date of your order. Flipside Screen Printing is not responsible for any delay in order delivery caused by a delay in artwork approval.
You may submit logos of businesses or organizations to us for use in your order. No business logo can belong to a competitor of Flipside Screen Printing. Most businesses/organizations have a marketing department that can provide us with their logo in the proper format.
By commissioning Flipside Screen Printing to do your artwork including any business/organization logos that you submit, you are expressing that you have the authority to use such designs/logos. You also grant Flipside Screen Printing the right to fabricate, manufacture, and sell products with such designs/logos.
If we consider any part of your design to be inappropriate or inconsistent with the ideals of your organization, we may seek the written approval of your advisor or your organization’s national headquarters before producing the order. We reserve the right to refuse to create/print artwork that is unlawful or inappropriate.
All designs are copyright Flipside Screen Printing. We reserve the right to display artwork submitted by a customer for advertising purposes.
When quote are shared with customer the quote is only good for the day given. Quote are subject to change without notice due to garment/product has increased with out notice to us. The only way a quote can be held payment for apparel is required to secure price at that time given. Printing prices are quoted and will remain for 3 days and subject to change with out notice after time given. If quote is given and you decrease your quantity your quote will be voided and you will receive another quote.
Orders can not and will not proceed with out acknowledgment from you/customer in writing to proceed to production. Once acknowledgements as been given order can not be changed/altered/canceled or modified. Customer is responsible for order and payment on order. Order acknowledgment can be given by EMAIL, FAX or in person written to proceed with order. Flipside Screen Printing is not responsible order/s not met by due to authorization of acknowledgment to proceed with order.
(Because everything we produce is custom made, we will require a financial commitment of 50% deposit or payment in full before we begin work on your order) the remaining balance must be remitted when merchandise is ordered. We will accept a mailed personal or organization check and credit/debit card (Visa and Master Card only). We will also accept money orders and Flipside Screen Printing gift certificates. We do not ship C.O.D. Failure to pay for your order in a timely manner may push back the delivery date of your order or necessitate rush charges to meet your delivery date. Flipside Screen Printing is not responsible for any delay in order delivery or any rush charges incurred due to a delay in receiving payment.
Checks and money orders should be payable to Flipside Screen Printing. You will be subject to a $50 processing fee for every returned check in addition to the balance due on the order. You can use a personal or organizational credit/debit card as temporary payment until we receive your check or money order. If your organization pays for all or part of your order by purchase order, the remaining balance due on your order must be paid within 30 days of order receipt or specified on receipt/Invoice. If this payment is not received in a timely manner, we reserve the right to charge late fees in addition to the balance due. It is the organization’s responsibility to make sure we receive final payment in a timely manner to avoid late fees. All credit card transactions will have a two percent administration fee added to the amount being charge to credit card.
In the event that one or more of the items you ordered are on backorder or discontinued, you can either wait for the item(s) to come in, get other comparable item(s), or receive a refund. If we discover a shortage or manufacturer’s defect in one or more of your items, we reserve the right to substitute items of comparable value to fill group orders. If time permits, you will be notified of any substitutions prior to shipping.
As soon as your full payment has been received we order the blank items to fill your order. From this point forward your garment type, garment color, and item (if not clothing) cannot be changed without additional restocking/processing fees.
ADD-ONS AND RE-ORDERS
Once your has been approved and submitted you can no longer add or change your order. You can place a second order that will be processed separately from your initial order. You may re-order more of an item as long as you meet the minimum order requirement when applicable. For group screen printing orders, the minimum for re-orders is at least 24 pieces. The price per item may increase when placing a re-order. We highly recommend ordering extra items when placing group orders because add-ons and re-orders are not always possible. Please contact your sales representative for more information.
All orders are custom-made based on the customer’s instructions at the time of ordering and as such, the customer is responsible for any costs incurred by Flipside Screen Printing up to the point of cancellation. Orders that have already been produced/fulfilled CANNOT be cancelled. If we can cancel your individual order, there will be a processing/re-stocking fee. There is a MINIMUM cancellation fee of $75 for GROUP orders. Your organization will also be charged a restocking fee and processing fee if we have ordered products to fill your order. In addition, there will be an art charge if we have done artwork for your order.
It may be possible to reduce the amount of items ordered without completely canceling your order. If this is possible, your organization will not be charged a cancellation fee, but you may be charged a restocking fee and processing fee. The price per piece for the remaining items may also increase. Please contact your sales representative for more information.
To avoid cancellation fees, please make sure you have the approval of your organization before placing your order.
All clothing should be washed inside out. Garments with rhinestones must be hand washed or machine-washed using the gentle cycle. All other clothing should be washed in cold water. DO NOT ADD BLEACH OR ANY OTHER CHEMICALS. Wash all garments separately and lay flat to dry. THESE INSTRUCTIONS ARE TO REPLACE ANY WASHING INSTRUCTIONS INSIDE GARMENTS.
Items with screen printing may form stress marks or tears over time. Washed or worn garments, including garments with this form of damage, cannot be replaced, returned for a refund, or exchanged. Only Flipside Screen Printing claims office can review and inspect garment/product to over ride policy.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
Since all orders are custom-made, there can be no return unless the item(s) ordered is/are defective or the wrong item(s) is/are received.
All orders are thoroughly examined and counted by at least two members of our production staff to ensure that the item sizes and quantities are accurate. Each item is also examined for defects prior to shipping. Flipside Screen Printing is not responsible for any problems with orders that have been opened or left unattended after they are delivered. For group screen printing orders, it is not possible to re-print any missing or defected items unless the situation meets the criteria for a re-order (see above).
If a problem does arise with your order, please contact a customer service representative at (901) 382-0125 within 72 hours of receiving your order. Please do not send any items back to us without calling first. Unauthorized returns may be refused and sent back to the customer. Please do not alter the item(s) received in any way. Items cannot be returned for any reason more than two weeks after receipt.
LIMIT OF FLIPSIDE SCREEN PRINTING RESPONSIBILITY
You are responsible for ordering correctly. When ordering over the phone, you must provide your sales representative with accurate instructions for producing your order correctly and in a timely manner. Do not assume that your sales representative knows what you want and when you want it if he/she has not asked you. Flipside Screen Printing will only be responsible for acting on those instructions given/sent to us that we actually receive. We are not responsible for instructions that we do not receive, instructions we receive late, or instructions that are not possible to follow. We are also not responsible for any incorrect instructions you may provide, as this will affect the accuracy or timeliness of your order.
Flipside Screen Printing is not responsible for items that must be discontinued because they are no longer available from the manufacturer. We reserve the right to remove items from our catalog or website and change the per piece price without notice.
We are also not responsible for typographical errors in our catalog or on our website (www.flipsidescreenprinting.com). We reserve the right to modify our catalog and website (including these policies) at any time without notice. Please contact us at (901) 382-0125 if you have any questions regarding these policies. When placing an order with Flipside Screen Printing, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions described in these polices.